The Philosophy of Religion: An Historical Introduction
March 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
1. The Philosophical Approach to Religion.
2. The Classical Arguments for the Existence of God.
3. Pragmatic and Fideist Approaches to Religious Beliefs.
4. Who or What Is God?.
5. Fate, Freedom, and Foreknowledge.
6. Religion and Morality.
7. The Problem of Evil.
8. Death and the Afterlife.
9. The Problem of Religious Diversity.
10. Faith, Reason, and the Ethics of Belief.