The Philosophy of Religion: An Historical Introduction
March 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
An accessible and engaging introduction to the philosophy of religion.
- Written with verve and clarity by a leading philosopher and contributor to the field
- Places key issues and debates in the philosophy of religion in their historical contexts, highlighting the conditions that led to the development of the field
- Addresses the core topics, among them the the existence of God, the problem of evil, death and the afterlife, and the problem of religious diversity
- Rich with argument, yet never obtrusive
- Forms part of the Fundamentals of Philosophy series, in which renowned scholars explore the fundamental issues and core problems in the major sub-disciplines of philosophy