Personal Persistence, Identity Development, and Suicide: A Study of Native and Non-Native North American Adolescents, Volume 68, Number 2
August 2003, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
2. The Antimony of Sameness and Change.
3. On Self-Continuity and its Developmental Vicissitudes-What Young People Have to Say about the Paradox of Sameness and Change.
4. Self-Continuity and Youth Suicide.
5. From Self-Continuity to Cultural Continuity-Aboriginal Youth Suicide.
6. Culture as a Set Point in the Choice between Narrativist and Essentialist Self-Continuity Warranting Practices.
8. Appendix: Sample Questions from the Personal Persistence Interview.
Part II: Commentary:.
9. Treading Fearlessly: A Commentary on Personal Persistence, Identity Development, and Suicide: James E. Marcia (Simon Fraser University).
Statement of Editorial Policy