The Archaeologist's Fieldwork Companion
October 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: Spiral-bound paperback
- The only current one-volume collection of the practical information and material needed by archaeologists doing fieldwork
- Designed as a literal companion to fieldwork: a concise informational toolkit to be carried into the field
- Provides lists and checklists, planning help, recording and measurement charts and tables, analysis and classification guides, information on drafting and artifact drawing, abbreviations, sample forms, and legislation concerning archaeological fieldwork
- Offers additional information for processing research, such as a guide to research publication and an extensive bibliography for further resources
- An invaluable aid not only to students undertaking fieldwork for the first time, but also to seasoned archaeologists