The World Economy, Global Trade Policy 2003
July 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1. The Political Economy of the IMF: A Check List of the Issues: Dane Rowlands and Graham Bird.
Part II: Regional Focus.
2. South Asia: Does Preferential Trade Liberalisation Make Sense? (Arvind Panagariya).
3. How Desirable is the South Asian Free Trade Area? A Quantitative Economic Assessment. (Jayatilleke S. Bandara and Wusheng Yu).
4. Singapore and the New Regionalism: Bilateral Trade Linkages with Japan and the US. (Ramkishen S. Rajan, Rahul Sen and Reza Siregar).
Part III: Trade Policy Review.
5. India: Trade Policy Review. (V. N. Balasubramanyam).
6. Trade Policy in a Small Advanced Transition Economy: Trade Policy Review of Slovenia 2003. (Joze P. Damijan and Boris).
Part IV: Special Feature.
6. Food Safety Issues, Trade and WTO Rules: A Developing Country Perspective. (Prema-Chandra Athukorala and Sisira Jayasuriya).
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The World Economy, Global Trade Policy 2003 (US $36.95)
-and- The New Depression: The Breakdown of the Paper Money Economy (US $29.95)
Total List Price: US $66.90
Discounted Price: US $50.17 (Save: US $16.73)