The World Economy, Global Trade Policy 2003
July 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Tenth in an annual series in which top economists provide a concise evaluation of major developments in trade and trade policy.
- Provides a systematic analysis of the influence of politics on the operations of the International Monetary Fund.
- Considers whether the WTO should have an interest in food safety issues.
- Looks in detail at regional and national issues, such as trade liberalisation in South Asia and trade policy in Slovenia.
- Should help readers to think constructively about the future role of the IMF and WTO.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The World Economy, Global Trade Policy 2003 (US $36.95)
-and- The New Depression: The Breakdown of the Paper Money Economy (US $29.95)
Total List Price: US $66.90
Discounted Price: US $50.17 (Save: US $16.73)