The European Union: Annual Review 2002/2003
November 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The Annual Review, produced in association with JCMS, the Journal of Common Market Studies, covers the key developments in the European Union, its Member States and applicant countries in 2002/2003. It contains analytical articles on key political, economic and legal issues in the EU by leading experts, together with a keynote article.
- New innovative focus covering political and economic developments in applicant countries soon to full members of the union.
- Covers the key developments in the European Union and its Member States in 2002/2003.
- Contains analytical articles on key political, economic and legal issues in the EU by leading experts, together with a keynote article.
- The Review is the most up-to-date and authoritative source of information for those engaged in teaching and research or who are simply interested in the European Union.
- Includes an invaluable guide to EU documents and publications - and the various websites of the EU - together with a chronology of key events, and a list of all the books submitted to the JCMS for review.