Economic Policy 39
September 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
1. What Determines EU Decision Making? Needs, Power or Both?: Heikki Kauppi and Mika Widgren.
2. Are Contributuions to Public Pension Programmes a Tax on Employment?: Richard Disney.
3. Budgetary Risks from Real Estate and Stock Markets: Felix Eschenbach and Ludger Schuknecht.
4. European Product Market Integration After the Euro: Charles Engel and John H. Rogers.
Richard Edward Baldwin is Professor of International Economics at the Graduate Institute of International Studies, Geneva.
Giuseppe Bertola is Professore Ordinario di Economica Politica, Facolta di Scienze Politiche, Universita di Torino.
Paul Seabright is Professor of Economics at Université des Sciences Sociales de Toulouse, a Director of Research at the Institut d'Economie Industrielle and a Research Fellow at CEPR.
The Senior Editors of Economic Policy:
Georges de Menil works at the Delta Ens, France.
Richard Portes lectures in the Department of Economics, London Business School.
Hans-Werner Sinn is based at the Centre for Economic Studies, University of Munich.
- Economic Policy has earned a reputation around the world as the one publication that always identifies current and emerging policy topics early.
- Papers are specially commissioned from first-class economists and experts in the policy field.
- The editors are all based at top European economic institutions and each paper is discussed by a panel of distinguished economists.
- This unique approach guarantees incisive debate and alternative interpretations of the evidence.