Case-Based Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
January 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Over 20 cases designed to promote learning and understanding of significant diseases and their complications from a pathology perspective
- The book is in full colour throughout
- Each case presents relevant clinical data and readers are guided through to a diagnosis via multiple-choice questions
- Detailed answers are then given with a final diagnosis and synopsis
- An excellent test-yourself revision resource containing additional lab tips