Value and Risk Management: A Guide to Best Practice
February 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
* Published on behalf of the Chartered Institute of Building with cross-industry institutional support
* Combines value and risk management which are often considered, wrongly, in isolation
* Makes a complicated subject accessible to a wide audience of construction practitioners
* Features checklists and proformas to aid implementation of best practice
* Author has extensive practical experience of the subject