Cities of Europe: Changing Contexts, Local Arrangement and the Challenge to Urban Cohesion
January 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- A unique combination of book and CD-ROM examining the effects of recent socio-economic transformations on western European cities.
- Focuses on the interplay between segregation, social exclusion and governance issues in these cities.
- Takes a comparative approach by highlighting the specifics of European cities vis-à-vis other urban contexts and analysing the intra-European differences.
- The CD-ROM features a series of 2,000 photographs from seventeen cities (Amsterdam, Antwerp, Barcelona, Berlin, Birmingham, Brussels, Bucharest, Helsinki, London, Milan, Naples, New York, Paris, Rotterdam, Tirana, Turin, and Utrecht).
- Also features 126 thematic maps, interviews with established scholars, and literature reviews.
- The book and the CD-ROM are linked through an extensive cross-referencing system.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Cities of Europe: Changing Contexts, Local Arrangement and the Challenge to Urban Cohesion (US $39.95)
-and- Subprime Cities: The Political Economy of Mortgage Markets (US $34.95)
Total List Price: US $74.90
Discounted Price: US $56.17 (Save: US $18.73)