Finance and the Economics of Uncertainty
January 2006, ©2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
I. Value by Arbitrage.
1. Financial instruments: an introduction.
II. Exchanging Risk.
3. Investors and their information.
4. Portfolio choice.
5. Optimal risk sharing and insurance.
6. Equilibrium on the stock exchange and risk sharing.
7. Trade and information.
8. Intertemporal valuation.
III. The Firm.
9. Corporate finance and risk.
10. Financing investments and limited liability.