Corporate Co-Evolution: A Politiical Perspective
August 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Corporate Co-Evolution is a work of major scholarship that develops broad macro-economic principles of corporate strategy by examining and analyzing the history and growth of Telemig, a major Brazilian telecommunications company.
- Analyzes the different domains of the corporate environment - economic, social, cultural and political - that impact on the evolution of companies
- Traces the multi-level changes in a major Brazilian telecommunications company, uncovering the dynamics of change over the course of 30 years
- Develops a broader contextual and historical perspective that enriches our understanding of today’s international corporate environment
- Includes a general introduction to the complex political factors in the corporate environment that impact the growth of companies
- Co-authored by internationally-renowned author and business consultant, John Child
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Corporate Co-Evolution: A Politiical Perspective (US $74.95)
Total List Price: US $116.95
Discounted Price: US $87.71 (Save: US $29.24)