Mapping: A Critical Introduction to Cartography and GIS
February 2010, ©2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Examines the key influences Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and cartography have on the study of geography and other related disciplines
- Presents theoretical discussion supplemented with real-world case studies
- Answers the question ‘Why use maps?’
- Discusses the mapping of cyberspace
- Highlights the politics of GIS and cartography and their role in contemporary society