A Beginner's Guide to Blood Cells, 2nd Edition
August 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
A Beginner's Guide to Blood Cells is an ideal for;
- Trainee laboratory technicians and scientists
- Students studying the physiology or pathology of the blood
- Those preparing for haematology examinations
Why Buy This Book?
- Unique pocket guide, written by Barbara Bain – a world-renowned expert in the field of blood morphology
- Outlines the basics of diagnostic haematology
- Includes an invaluable self-assessment section
- NEW EDITION – now includes more information on clinical aspects and further tests
Chapter 2: Assessing red cells.
Chapter 3: Assessing white cells and platelets.
Chapter 4: Haematological findings in health and disease.
Chapter 5: Self-assessment
British Journal of Biomedical Science
"An ideal primer for trainee medical laboratory technicians requiring basic information for diagnostic haematology and for medical students studying the physiology and pathology of blood."
Aslib Book Guide