The Microbiological Safety of Food in Healthcare Settings
January 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Patrick G. Wall.
2. Properties of microorganisms that cause foodborne disease.
Barbara M. Lund.
3. The surveillance of foodborne disease and its application in healthcare settings.
John M.Cowden and Jacqui Reilly.
4. Foodborne disease outbreaks in healthcare settings.
Sarah J. O’Brien.
5. Vulnerable populations and their susceptibility to foodborne diseases.
David W.K. Acheson and Lisa F. Lubin.
6. Provision of food in healthcare settings.
7. Provision of water in healthcare settings.
8. Practical implementation of food safety management systems in healthcare settings.
Jon-Mikel Woody and Dianne L. Benjamin