The Microbiological Safety of Food in Healthcare Settings
January 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
• Properties and importance of microorganisms that cause foodborne disease
• Surveillance of foodborne disease
• Occurrence of foodborne disease in healthcare settings
• Vulnerable groups of the population
• Provisions for food and water
• Implementation of safety systems
Presenting a wealth of information of great importance, this comprehensive and well-edited book is a vital resource for physicians, doctors and nurses responsible for the control of infection, clinicians, physicians, public health doctors and specialists, those responsible for catering management, microbiologists, environmental health officers, food scientists and food technologists. It is also designed to be accessible to policy makers and administrators who may not have specialist training. Libraries in all universities, research establishments and medical schools where these subjects are studied and taught should have copies of this essential work on their shelves.