A Companion to William Faulkner
January 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- A Companion to William Faulkner, arguably the greatest American novelist
- Reflects the current dynamic state of Faulkner studies
- Written by leading Faulkner scholars
- Guides readers through the plethora of critical approaches to Faulkner over the past few decades
- Coherently organised around: contexts; questions; genres and forms; sample readings; and responses
- Combines demonstrations of current scholarship with critical reflections on previous interpretations.