Gene Flow from GM Plants
September 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. Where Science fits into the GM debate (Philip J. Dale).
2. Crop biotechnology - the state of play (Thomas AE. Nickson).
3. Pollen dispersal vector5ed by wind or insects (Gavin Ramsay).
4. Hybridisation - reproductive barriers to gene flow (A. J. Richards).
5. Rare hybrids and methods for their detection (Rikke Bagger Jorgensen and Michael J. Wilkinson).
6. Assessing the ecological fitness of recipients (Arthur E. Weis).
7. Assessing the environmental risks of gene flow from GM crops to wild relatives (Alan Raybould and Michael J. Wilkinson).
8. Quantifying exposure (Jamie P. Sutherland and Guy M. Poppy).
9. Regulating the risks of gene flow.
10. Risk assessment of GM crops - does the road ahead need to be long and winding (Guy M. Poppy and Michael J. Wilkinson).