Key Topics in Conservation Biology
November 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Written by an international renowned team of authors.
- Addresses key contemporary issues in conservation biology and looks at the realities and problems of applied conservation.
- Emphasizes the three key themes in conservation biology: principles, policy and practice.
- Covers the following key topics: conflicts in conservation, applications and solutions – problem solving in conservation ecology, ecological monitoring and biodiversity, wildlife diseases, rarity and prioritization, human dimensions in ecology and conservation.
- Enables students and practitioners to explore interesting and controversial issues in depth, providing a greater understanding and an ideal springboard for further discussion and research.