Vital Notes for Nurses: Accountability
August 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This introductory text in the ‘Vital Notes for Nurses’ series sets out a framework for accountability which consists of four ‘pillars’ - legal, ethical, employment and professional accountability - against which clinical issues can be considered.
* Presents legal, ethical, employment and professional issues in an accessible way
* Explores accountability, professional regulation, sources of funding and treatment in the health service
* Examines complaints, human rights, negligence, consent, and confidentiality
* Explores further applications in accountability
* Each chapter includes learning objectives, scenarios and case studies
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Vital Notes for Nurses: Accountability (US $49.99)
-and- Research for Evidence-Based Practice in Healthcare, 2nd Edition (US $31.99)
Total List Price: US $81.98
Discounted Price: US $61.48 (Save: US $20.50)