A Companion to Emily Dickinson
February 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This Companion to America’s greatest woman poet showcases the diversity and excellence that characterize the thriving field of Dickinson studies.
- Covers biographical approaches of Dickinson, the historical, political and cultural contexts of her work, and its critical reception over the years
- Considers issues relating to the different formats in which Dickinson’s lyrics have been published – manuscript, print, halftone and digital facsimile
- Provides incisive interventions into current critical discussions, as well as opening up fresh areas of critical inquiry
- Features new work being done in the critique of nineteenth-century American poetry generally, as well as new work being done in Dickinson studies
- Designed to be used alongside the Dickinson Electronic Archives, an online resource developed over the past ten years