Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: A Practical Guide to Management
January 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- The only COPD textbook to include the latest national and international guidelines and the newer therapeutic agents in COPD treatment
- International team of contributors covers all aspects of COPD – from physiology and epidemiology to diagnosis and treatment
- Everything the busy physician needs to understand, diagnose and treat the COPD patient:
- Structure and physiology of the respiratory system
- Clinical considerations and allied conditions
- Therapy (including current and developing treatments)
- Diagnostic tests used in daily practice