A History of Japan, 2nd Edition
January 2005, ©2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- New edition of this successful single-volume history of Japan from c.8000 BC to the present day.
- The first edition was widely praised for combining sophistication and accessibility.
- Covers a wide range of subjects, including geology, climate, agriculture, government and politics, culture, literature, media, foreign relations, imperialism, and industrialism.
- Updated to include an epilogue on Japan today and tomorrow.
- Now includes more on women in history and more on international relations.
- Bibliographical listings have been updated and enlarged.