The Learning Brain: Lessons for Education
June 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
In this groundbreaking book, two leading authorities in the field review what we really know about how and when the brain learns, and consider the implications of this knowledge for educational policy and practice.
- Pioneering book in emerging field from two leading authorities
- Reviews in an accessible style what we know about how and when the brain learns
- Draws out the implications of this knowledge for educational policy and practice
- Covers studies on learning during the whole of development, including adulthood
- Looks at what we can learn from brain research about children with learning difficulties, and how this can inform remedial education
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Learning Brain: Lessons for Education (US $40.95)
Total List Price: US $65.90
Discounted Price: US $49.42 (Save: US $16.48)