September 2008, ©2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
This text encourages students to engage with key problems and arguments in ethics through a series of classic and contemporary readings.
- This text encourages students to engage with ethical issues through a series of classic and contemporary readings
- Readings are accompanied by interactive commentary from the editors
- Inspires students to think about the nature of moral philosophy and to draw comparisons between different traditions
- Themes include: the nature of goodness, subjectivity and objectivity, justice and virtue, moral motivation, moral obligation, and literature as moral philosophy
- Readings range from Plato’s Republic to Rawls’ A Theory of Justice