Microeconomics for Public Managers
October 2008, ©2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Microeconomics for Public Managers presents a rigorous non-mathematical introduction to the study of microeconomics geared towards managers of nonprofit institutions.
- Provides an introduction to the economist’s toolkit for students destined for not-for-profit enterprises and public institutions
- Topics are selected for their relevance to the non-profit sector, enabling key issues to be covered in greater depth than standard microeconomic textbooks
- Pertinent case studies and cost-benefit analysis are utilized throughout
- Features end-of chapter problem sets and study questions
- Describes economic decision-making applicable to non-profit managers
Accompanying website with instructor materials is available at www.blackwellpublishing.com/keating