What is e-business? : How the Internet Transforms Organizations
September 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
2. What Is E-Business and Does It Still Matter?.
Part I: The New E-Business Environment..
3. The ‘ICT Revolution’ and the Information Economy.
4. The Network Economy: New Rules of the Game.
5. How the Internet Redefines Organizational Boundaries: A Transaction Cost Analysis.
Part II: Emerging Strategies and Business Models in the Network Economy..
6. New Strategies for the Network Economy: Web Strategy, Business Unbundling and Virtual Organizations.
7. Managing Disruptive Strategic Innovations in the New Economy.
8. Strategic Reorientations in the Network Economy: From Products and Services to Solutions and Experiences.
9. Emerging E-Business Models in the Network Economy.
Part III: Organizational Innovations through Information and Communications Technologies (ICTs).
10. Structural Innovations and Emerging Forms of Organizations.
11. Process Innovations: Beyond Business Process Reengineering.
12. New Work Organization and New Ways of Working: From Teleworking to Virtual Teams.
13. Inter-Organizational Innovations through Inter-Organizational Information Systems.
14. Conclusions and Emerging Issues.
Appendix I. Developing a Launch-Ready E-Business Plan: Putting Theory into Practice (Assignment I).
Appendix II. Developing an Online E-Business Resource Portal: Who is Who in E-Business (Assignment 2).
Appendix III. Developing an E-Business Resource Portal and Online Forum: E-Business Wikipedia (Assignment 3).