The Blackwell Guide to Medical Ethics
January 2007, ©2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Examines the key ethical issues and debates which have resulted from the rapid advances in biomedical technology
- Brings together the leading scholars from a wide range of disciplines, including philosophy, medicine, theology, and law, to discuss these issues
- All authors are acknowledged leaders in the field of medical ethics from the US, Australia, the UK, and the Netherlands
- Tackles such topics as ending life, patient choice, selling body parts, resourcing and confidentiality
- Organized with a coherent structure that differentiates between the decisions of patients, professionals, and social policy.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Blackwell Guide to Medical Ethics (US $57.95)
Total List Price: US $82.90
Discounted Price: US $62.17 (Save: US $20.73)