10 Good Questions About Life And Death
May 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
10 Good Questions about Life and Death makes us think again about some of the most important issues we ever have to face.
- Addresses the fundamental questions that many of us ask about life and death.
- Written in an engaging and straightforward style, ideal for those with no formal background in philosophy.
- Focuses on commonly pondered issues, such as: Is life sacred? Is it bad to die? Is there life after death? Does life have meaning? And which life is best?
- Encourages readers to think about and respond to the human condition.
- Features case studies, thought-experiments, and references to literature, film, music, religion and myth.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
10 Good Questions About Life And Death (US $33.95)
Total List Price: US $55.90
Discounted Price: US $41.92 (Save: US $13.98)