Blackwell Guide to Research Methods in Bilingualism and Multilingualism
June 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Written by leading experts in the field, The Blackwell Guide to Research Methods in Bilingualism and Multilingualism focuses on the methodology of research in this rapidly growing field.
- Highlights the interdisciplinary nature of research on bilingualism and multilingualism and offers a practical guide to the specific procedures and tools for collecting and analyzing data
- Specifically addresses methodological issues, discussing research topics, core concepts and approaches, and the methods, techniques and tools available
- Provides project ideas and practical advice on conference presentations and publication
- Brings together a team of leading international experts in the field
- Links theory to method, and to data, answering the market need for a volume on bilingualism and multilingualism that deals with its methodology in a systematic and coherent way.