Slide Atlas of Diabetes: A Selection of Images from the Textbook of Diabetes, CD-ROM, 3rd Edition
December 2004, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
TheCD-ROMSlide Atlas of Diabetes includes over 800 images from Pickup & Williams’ award-winning Textbook of Diabetes (Third Edition). The database of images is fully searchable and each image can be downloaded into PowerPoint for the preparation of customized teaching presentations. Diabetes is an area with a strong educational emphasis and the slides are invaluable as a teaching, training and study aid for all members of the diabetes care team, including:
- Physicians specializing in diabetes and endocrinology
- Diabetes specialist nurses and other nursing staff caring for patients with diabetes
- Other hospital doctors, including pediatricians, ophthalmologists, surgeons, obstetricians and junior doctors in training in all specialties
- General practitioners, public health doctors and other community health workers
- Dieticians, podiatrists, pharmacists and opticians
- Medical and biomedical science students
The CD-ROM is both PC and Mac compatible. A booklet is included with the CD-ROM that includes installation instructions.