The Human Impact on the Natural Environment: Past, Present, and Future, 6th Edition
September 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- new edition of a classic student text
- provides an up-to-date and comprehensive view of the major environmental issues facing the world today- explores the impact of humans upon vegetation, animals, soils, water, landforms, and the atmosphere
- an essential introduction to the past, present and future impact of humans on Earth
- the new edition has been updated extensively, with many new figures and up-to-date statistics
- 4 completely new chapters explore the ways in which global climate change may have an impact on Earth in the future
- a new design makes the text even more accessible and easy to use
- essential reading for undergraduates in geography or environmental science, and anyone requiring a thorough overview of the impact of humans upon natural processes and systems
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Human Impact on the Natural Environment: Past, Present, and Future, 6th Edition (US $75.00)
Total List Price: US $140.00
Discounted Price: US $105.00 (Save: US $35.00)