Global Logistics Management: A Competitive Advantage for the 21st Century, 2nd Edition
February 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This second edition of Global Logistics Management has been thoroughly revised and updated, and new examples have been added reflecting recent developments in the field. This new edition:
- Helps readers to understand and appreciate the power of managing logistics for profit and competitive advantage
- Educates readers about the nature of individual logistics activities and how they can be woven together
- Contains a global focus throughout, with examples drawn from various parts of the world
- Has been thoroughly revised and updated throughout to keep it current
- Now includes new examples reflecting recent developments and current preoccupations, including security and global instability.
Visit the accompanying website at www.blackwellpublishing.com/gourdin to download PowerPoint slides to supplement the book.