Marriage in the 20th Century in Western Civilization: Trends, Research, Therapy, and Perspectives Volume 41 Number 2
August 2002, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Addresses shifting marital trends, specifically looking at divorce, rather than death, as the endpoint of marriage
- Investigates the process whereby marriage and intimate relations moved into the purview of science and scientific study
- Explores the increasing proliferation of marriage counseling, and makes recommendations and predictions for the practice of couples therapy in the future
- Looks at the impact of feminist beliefs and values on marriage, research, and treatment
- Examines the legacy of slavery and pervasive racism, as well as contemporary social and economic factors, as influences on African American marriage and gender roles
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Marriage in the 20th Century in Western Civilization: Trends, Research, Therapy, and Perspectives Volume 41 Number 2 (US $49.95)
Total List Price: US $66.90
Discounted Price: US $50.17 (Save: US $16.73)