The Textbook of Hepatology: From Basic Science to Clinical Practice, 3rd Edition
August 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Covers both basic science, clinical science and now translational science (converting basic science discoveries into the practical applications to benefit people)
- Contains color plate sections for an excellent overview and images to reinforce explanations
- Comes with fully searchable CD Rom on entire contents
- Brings together outstanding contributions from over 200 key international names and is edited by ten leading experts in the liver and biliary tract and their diseases
- Includes global references, evidence and extensive subject matter - providing the best science and clinical practice discussed by the best authors
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Textbook of Hepatology: From Basic Science to Clinical Practice, 3rd Edition (US $830.00)
-and- Sherlock's Diseases of the Liver and Biliary System, 12th Edition (US $218.95)
Total List Price: US $1,048.95
Discounted Price: US $786.71 (Save: US $262.24)