Issues in Monetary, Financial and Macroeconomic Adjustment Policies
February 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- A collection of survey articles, shedding light on crucial questions in the field of monetary, financial and macroeconomic policy.
- Applies rigorous economic theory and empirical analysis to important practical policy issues.
- Considers the role of the financial sector in economic development.
- Looks at why financial crises occur and how they can be avoided.
- Discusses the relationship between macroeconomic adjustment and poverty.
- Asks if low-inflation rate regimes are at risk from the ‘zero bound’ to nominal interest rates.
- Provides accessible overviews of recent research into these questions.