Ethics in Practice: An Anthology, 3rd Edition
November 2006, ©2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
With incisive and engaging introductions by the editor, Ethics in Practice integrates ethical theory and the discussion of practical moral problems into a text that is ideal for introductory and applied ethics courses.
- A fully updated and revised edition of this authoritative anthology of classic and contemporary essays covering a wide range of ethical and moral issues
- Integrates ethical theory with discussions of practical moral problems
- Provides coverage of ethical issues on familiar topics such as abortion, free speech and affirmative action and contains an entirely new section on war and terrorism
- Also features essays on economic justice, world hunger and international justice, and obligations to the environment
- An excellent companion to LaFollette’s text, The Practice of Ethics (2006)