Bioethics: An Anthology, 2nd Edition
March 2006, ©2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
The expanded and revised edition of Bioethics: An Anthology is a definitive one-volume collection of key primary texts for the study of bioethics.
- Brings together writings on a broad range of ethical issues relating such matters as reproduction, genetics, life and death, and animal experimentation.
- Now includes introductions to each of the sections.
- Features new coverage of the latest debates on hot topics such as genetic screening, the use of embryonic human stem cells, and resource allocation between patients.
- The selections are independent of any particular approach to bioethics.
- Can be used as a source book to complement A Companion to Bioethics (1999).