Essentials of Western Veterinary Acupuncture
May 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
About the authors.
1. Modern veterinary acupuncture.
2. An historical perspective.
3. Acupuncture - what is it and how does it work?
4. Acupuncture - does it work?
5. The use of acupuncture for acute and chronic pain.
6. The use of acupuncture for muscoskeletal pain.
7. Principles of point selection.
8. Acupuncture for the treatment of visceral pain and dysfunction.
9. Acupuncture for the treatment of non-painful conditions.
10. Practical aspects of acupuncture in the veterinary species.
11. Electroacupuncture and related techniques.