Conscience and Corporate Culture
August 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
- Identifies the common patterns among monumental corporate scandals such as Enron's collapse and the tragedy of NASA's Columbia
- Argues for the development of a moral conscience for corporations
- Reports on more than three decades of professional evolution
- Serves as a platform for communication between doers and thinkers on a subject that is profoundly difficult and important
- Written from the unique vantage point of an author who is a philosopher, professor of business administration, and a corporate consultant