Divided West: European Security and the Transatlantic Relationship
August 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
About the Authors.
1. The Divided West: Challenges, Obstacles and Dilemmas.
2. Theory and Transatlantic Crisis.
3. ‘Atlantic Europe’: The UK, the US and European Security.
4. ‘Core Europe’: Germany's National Interest, Transatlantic Relations and European Security.
5. ‘New Europe’: And Transatlantic Relations.
6. ‘Non-Aligned Europe’ and Transatlantic Relations.
7. ‘Periphery Europe’: Russia and Transatlantic Security.
8. Transatlantic Futures in an Age of Strategic Dissonance.