April 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
1. Experiments in Exhibition, Ethnography, Art and Science.
Paul Basu and Sharon Macdonald.
2. Legibility and Affect: Museums as New Media.
3. The Labrynthine Aesthetic in Contemporary Museum Design.
4. Exhibition as Film.
5. Experimenting with Representation: Iconoclash! and Making Things Public.
Peter Weibel and Bruno Latour.
6. Walking on a Story Board, Performing Shared Incompetence. Exhibiting "Science" in the Public Realm.
Xperiment! - Bernd Kraeftner, Judith Kroell, and Isabel Warner.
7. From Capital to Enthusiasm: an Exhibitionary Practice.
Neil Cummings and Marysia Lewandowska.
8. The Politics of Display. Ann-Sofi Sidén’s WARTE MAL!, Art History and Social Documentary.
A seminar with Laura Bear, Clare Carolin, Griselda Pollock and Ann-Sofi Sidén. Edited by Clare Carolin and Cathy Haynes.
9. From Exhibiting to Installing Ethnography: Experiments at the Museum of Anthropology of the University of Coimbra (Portugal) 1999-2005.
10. Raising Specters: Welcoming Hybrid Phantoms at Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry.
11. Exposing Expo: exhibition entrepreneurship and experimental reflexivity in late modernity.