Care Planning and Delivery in Intellectual Disability Nursing
May 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
The first section of Care Planning and Delivery in Intellectual Disability Nursing explores care planning, care pathways, person-centred care planning, life planning, legal and ethical implications of care planning and risk assessment. The second section explores care planning for people with profound and/or complex needs, care planning for good health, and care planning and delivery in more specialist settings including forensic, mental health, palliative care, community nursing and residential settings.
1. The nature of care planning and delivery in intellectual disability nursing.
2. Integrated care pathways in intellectual disability nursing.
3. Life Planning.
4. Person-centred care in intellectual disabilities nursing.
5. The legal and ethical implications of care planning and delivery for intellectual disability nursing.
6. Risk and care planning and delivery process in intellectual disability nursing.
7. Care planning and delivery in forensic settings for people with intellectual disabilities.
8. Care planning in mental health settings.
9. Care planning in palliative care for people with intellectual disabilities.
10. The planning and delivery of nursing care in community nursing services.
11. Care Planning in residential settings.
12. Care planning for good health in intellectual disabilities.
13. Care planning and delivery for people with profound intellectual disabilities and complex needs.
* Emphasis on care planning and delivery
* Enables nurses to ensure people with intellectual disabilities get good quality care
* Addresses all aspects of care of people with intellectual disabilities in both general and more specialist settings
Care Planning and Delivery in Intellectual Disability Nursing (US $75.99)
-and- General Hospital Care for People with Learning Disabilities (US $57.99)
Total List Price: US $133.98
Discounted Price: US $100.48 (Save: US $33.50)