Clinical Gated Cardiac SPECT, 2nd Edition
November 2006, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
– from a review of the first edition in Radiology
With gated cardiac SPECT now firmly established for the management of the cardiac patient, Drs. Germano and Berman bring you completely up to date with the multiple clinical applications as well as the recent technical developments of the modality.
Clinical Gated Cardiac SPECT, Second Edition:
- covers all the available protocols
- describes a systematic approach for interpretation and reporting
- provides guidance for the recognition of artifacts
- includes flowcharts on the management of patients
The relationship of gated cardiac SPECT to PET, MRI and CT is explored in separate chapters devoted to each modality.
This book is essential reading for all clinicians involved in cardiac imaging.