Adjusting to Globalization
May 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
2. Liberalisation and Compensation: Carl Davidson and Steve Matusz (Michigan State University).
3. Structural Change and the Labour Market Effects of Globalisation: Noel Gaston (Bond University) and Doug Nelson (Tulane University).
4. Aspects of International Fragmentation: Wilhelm Kohler (University of Linz).
5. Outsourcing, foreign ownership and productivity: Evidence from UK establishment level data: Sourafel Girma and Holger Gorg (GEP, University of Nottingham).
6. Two Dimensions of Convergence: National and International Wage Adjustment Effects of Cross-Border Outsourcing in Europe: Peter Egger and Michael Pfaffermayr (University of Innsbruck).
7. 'Export Experience' Under Borrowing Constraints: Saqib Jafarey (University of Liverpool) and Sajal Lahiri (Southern Illinois University).
8. Entry to Export Markets and Productivity: A Microeconometric Analysis of Matched Firms: Sourafel Girma, David Greenaway and Richard Kneller (GEP, University of Nottingham).
9. Outsourcing Under Imperfect Protection of Intellectual Property: Amy Jocelyn Glass (Texas A&M University).