The Blackwell Companion to Hinduism
June 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This Companion presents the most recent scholarly thinking about Hinduism in an accessible way. It provides a forum for the best scholars in the world to make their views and research available to a wider audience.
- Presents the most recent scholarly thinking about Hinduism in an accessible way.
- Leading scholars make their views and research available to a wider readership.
- Divided into four sections covering theoretical issues, textual traditions, systematic thought, and Hindu society and politics.
- Reflects the trend away from essentialist understandings of Hinduism towards tradition and regional-specific studies.
- Ideal for use on university courses.