Blackwell Handbook of Language Development
January 2007, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Provides comprehensive treatments of the major topics and current concerns in the field of language development
- Explores foundational and theoretical approaches
- Focuses on the 21st century's research into the areas of brain development, computational skills, bilingualism, education, and cross-cultural comparison
- Looks at language development in infancy through early childhood, as well as atypical development
- Considers the past work, present research, and promising topics for the future.
- Broad coverage makes this an excellent resource for graduate students in a variety of disciplines
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Blackwell Handbook of Language Development (US $188.95)
-and- Research Methods in Child Language: A Practical Guide (US $103.95)
Total List Price: US $292.90
Discounted Price: US $219.67 (Save: US $73.23)