A Companion to the Hellenistic World
April 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 2-3 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Covering the period from the death of Alexander the Great to the celebrated defeat of Antony and Cleopatra at the hands of Augustus, this authoritative Companion explores the world that Alexander created but did not live to see.
- Comprises 29 original essays by leading international scholars.
- Essential reading for courses on Hellenistic history.
- Combines narrative and thematic approaches to the period.
- Draws on the very latest research.
- Covers a broad range of topics, spanning political, religious, social, economic and cultural history.