New Arrhythmia Technologies
October 2005, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This forward-thinking book details successful trials and investigates areas of research that have not yet reached the trial phase.
The elite panel of authors have explored fresh information on:
- advances in antiarrhythmic pharmacologis therapy
- advances in monitoring, risk assessment, and noninvasive mapping
- advances in pacing therapy
- advances in implantable defibrillators
- advances in catheter and surgical ablation
- advances in antiarrhythmic biological therapy
- vision for the future of arrhythmia technologies
- web-based defibrillation monitoring.
New Arrhythmia Technologies presents a unique view of the latest in arrhythmia innovations through the eyes of the experts in the field.